- Progress updates via email
- Worldwide shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Booking is easy
- Email your favourite clear photos,
- Choose your size
- Book your place on the waiting list (a non-refundable deposit of €200 is required to book your place)
I will guide you through the process via email until completion. Once you are 100% satisfied with the completed work and the balance is paid, your pet portrait is dispatched to you via registered post.
Prices are based on a single subject (head and shoulders) and do not include framing, postage and packaging. Sizes are approximate. For full body portrait add €100 / $120 US Dollars / £90 British Pounds. For each extra subject add €150 Euro / $190 US Dollars / £130 British Pounds.
- A4 9" x 12" €400 Euro / $455 US Dollars / £350 British Pounds.
- A3 12" x 16" €450 Euro / $510 US Dollars / £395 British Pounds.
- A2 16" x 23" €750 Euro / $855 US Dollars / £658 British Pounds.
Contemporary Square Portraits
- 9"x 9" Square €350 Euro / $400US Dollars / £310 British Pounds.
- Square 12" x 12" €470 Euro / $535 US Dollars / £410 British Pounds.
- Square 16" x 16" €550 Euro / $628 US Dollars / £480 British Pounds.
- Square 19" x 19" €750 Euro / $855 US Dollars / £658 British Pounds
These are guidelines only and sizes and prices may vary depending on subject and composition. There may be an extra charge for complex backgrounds. I do not post framed work due to the risk of breakage. I work with my own local framer for clients that can collect from me. For international orders, I post works unframed and carefully packaged to a framer of the clients choice.
If you require a smaller more illustrative drawing of your pet rather than a detailed portrait please take a look at my custom illustrations.
I retain all reproduction rights on the artwork I create including pet portraits and custom illustrations.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about commissioning your pet portrait, I'll be happy to help. Xx