- Progress updates via email
- Worldwide shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Booking is easy
- Email your favourite clear photos,
- Choose your size
- Book your place on the waiting list (a non-refundable deposit of €200 is required to book your place)
I will guide you through the process via email until completion. Once you are 100% satisfied with the completed work and the balance is paid, your pet portrait is dispatched to you via registered post. Please contact me if you would like to work out a payment plan and I will be happy to try to accommodate you.
Prices are based on a single subject (head and shoulders) and do not include framing, postage and packaging. Sizes are approximate. For full body portrait add €100 / $120 US Dollars / £90 British Pounds. For each extra subject add €150 Euro / $190 US Dollars / £130 British Pounds.
- A4 9" x 12" €550 Euro / $600 US Dollars / £500 British Pounds.
- A3 12" x 16" €650 Euro / $710 US Dollars / 580 British Pounds.
- A2 16" x 23" €850 Euro / $930 US Dollars / £760 British Pounds.
Contemporary Square Portraits
- 9"x 9" €550 Euro / $600 US Dollars / £500 British Pounds.
- 12" x 12" €650 Euro / $710 US Dollars / £580 British Pounds.
- 16" x 16" €750 Euro / $820 US Dollars / £670 British Pounds.
- 19" x 19" €850 Euro / $930 US Dollars / £760 British Pounds
These are guidelines only and sizes and prices may vary depending on subject and composition. There may be an extra charge for complex backgrounds. I do not post framed work due to the risk of damage. I work with my own local framer for clients that can collect from me. For international orders, I post works unframed directly to the client or to a framer of the clients choice.
I retain all reproduction rights on the artwork I create including pet portraits.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about commissioning your pet portrait, I'll be happy to help. Xx