- Progress updates via email
- Worldwide shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Booking is easy
- Email your favourite clear photos,
- Choose your size
- Book your place on the waiting list (a non-refundable deposit of €200 is required to book your place, €100 for mini portraits)
I will guide you through the process via email until completion. Once you are 100% satisfied with the completed work and the balance is paid, your pet portrait is dispatched to you via registered post.
Prices are based on a single subject (head and shoulders) and do not include framing, postage and packaging. Sizes are approximate. For full body portrait add €100 / $120 US Dollars / £90 British Pounds. For each extra subject add €150 Euro / $190 US Dollars / £130 British Pounds.
- A4 9" x 12" €350 Euro / $420 US Dollars / £310 British Pounds.
- A3 12" x 16" €400 Euro / $480 US Dollars / £350 British Pounds.
- A2 16" x 23" €700 Euro / $840 US Dollars / £625 British Pounds.
Contemporary Square Portraits
- 6"x 6" Square (Mini Portrait) €200 Euro / $180 US Dollars / £135 British Pounds.
- Square 12" x 12" €420 Euro / $500 US Dollars / £370 British Pounds.
- Square 16" x 16" €500 Euro / $600 US Dollars / £440 British Pounds.
- Square 19" x 19" €700 Euro / $840 US Dollars / £625 British Pounds
These are guidelines only and sizes and prices may vary depending on subject and composition. There may be an extra charge for complex backgrounds. I do not post framed work due to the risk of breakage. I work with my own local framer for clients that can collect from me. For international orders, I post works unframed and carefully packaged to a framer of the clients choice.
If you require a loose line sketch of your pet rather than a detailed portrait please message me for pricing.
Artist retains reproduction rights on all artwork created including pet portraits.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about commissioning your pet portrait, I'll be happy to help. Xx